Halo: Reach (Xbox 360)
Halo: Reach is the newest upcoming installment of the incredibly popular and wildly successful Halo series. The wait is nearly over for Halo fans. Halo: Reach is set to be released in September 2010.
The year is 2552. Mankind is at war with the alien entity Covenant. The player has control of Noble 6, the newest addition to the elite squad Noble Team, who are battling against their extraterrestrial opponents on the human world Reach, the military hub of the United Nations Space Command. Reach is where the Spartan program was born, and Master Chief John-117 grew up there. The game takes place shortly after the events of Halo: Combat Evolved. At this point, almost all of humanity's colonies have fallen, even Reach.
Instead of a system of single use equipment, Halo: Reach has been redesigned with reusable armor, with abilities that last until they are eventually replaced. Some abilities include the ever-popular jetpack, sprint, active camo, and armor lock. One of the newest weapons is the Covenant Plasma Launcher, which launches a series of plasma grenades at its target, and the Spartan Grenade Launcher, which allows the player to hold the trigger, thus delaying detonation, until the target is in range.
Reach also brings back the health pack, allowing players to recharge their armor before their health bars can start to fall. More importantly, the game features optimal multi-player support via Xbox Live, System Link, and split screen. Load-outs allow players to choose a particular weapon to re-spawn with, as well as the ability to choose preferred map and game mode. Multi-player also has some new modes, reviving the standards of King of the Hill and Slayer, and introducing Headhunter, Stockpile, and Generator Defense.
Considering the success of the Halo series, Halo: Reach is shaping up to be just as popular as its predecessors. With new weaponry and outstanding multi-player features, it should be no surprise that Halo still has a lot more to offer the gamers. – by Lauren
|Halo Reach Legendary Edition||Halo Reach Limited Edition|
Gamestock Pre-order bonus
- Pre-order bonus exclusive, downloadable Spartan Recon helmet
EB pre-order bonus
- Pre-order bonus exclusive, downloadable Spartan Recon helmet + UA Multi-Threat Mjolnir Mark V(B) Armor
Play pre-order bonus:
- Pre-order bonus exclusive, downloadable Spartan MJOLNIR Mark VI Recon helmet with the Visor/Blast Shield (stowed) variant
Pre-order a Limited Edition Xbox 360 250GB Halo Reach @ GAME - £249.00
- Reach Exclusive silver design. Two custom Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers with Reach artwork.
- Comes with a Standard Edition Halo: Reach game.
- A token for the Limited Edition Elite Armour set.
- An episode of "Halo Legends" plus a Halo: Reach theme headset.
- The Xbox 360 250GB Limited Edition Halo: Reach Bundle also has actual sound effects from Halo universe!
Explore Frequently Bought Items
- Nintendo Classic Mini Super Nintendo Entertainment System SNES
- Xbox One S 500GB Console Bundle Minecraft
- PS4 Slim 500GB Console With FIFA 18
- New 3DS XL Orange/Black Console
- Sim Free Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Mobile Phone- Midnight Black
- PS4 Console 500GB With Call Of Duty WWII
- Nintendo Switch Console With Mario Odyssey
- PS4 Pro 1TB Console
- Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon 3 & Hot Wheels
- Xbox One 1TB Console
- New Nintendo 3DS XL Pearl White Console
- Samsung Tab A 10.1 Inch 16GB Tablet White