Love film noir? Love mystery novels, but want influence over the plot? Get your detective head on for Last Window: The Secret of Cape West which launches exclusively on Nintendo DS family of consoles on 17th September 2010. Those familiar with Hotel Dusk: Room 215 on Nintendo DS will remember Kyle Hyde - the dark and mysterious character who now returns in Last Window: The Secret of Cape West for another quest to discover the truth.
Last Window is a thrilling and challenging interactive novel packed with hidden mysteries which players must unravel one piece at a time. Just like a great book, players will not only need to hold the Nintendo DS vertically, they will find the ever-twisting storyline so captivating they’ll not want to put it down.
That, however, is where the similarities end – here you can actually influence how the story develops! Decisions you make throughout the game will alter Kyle’s journey and result in different outcomes in the storyline.
Explore Frequently Bought Items
- Xbox One S 500GB Console Bundle Minecraft
- PS4 Slim 500GB Console With FIFA 18
- New 3DS XL Orange/Black Console
- Sim Free Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Mobile Phone- Midnight Black
- Nintendo Classic Mini Super Nintendo Entertainment System SNES
- Nintendo Switch Console With Mario Odyssey
- PS4 Console 500GB With Call Of Duty WWII
- PS4 Pro 1TB Console
- Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon 3 & Hot Wheels
- Xbox One 1TB Console
- New Nintendo 3DS XL Pearl White Console
- PS4 Slim 500GB Console With Gran Turismo Sport