Payment, Orders and Delivery
Find help quickly here. Browse categories and find links to useful pages. Sign-in to access secure information in your account, check order status, update your billing address, get customer support or add a contact telephone number. Learn more about our agency, products and services.
Our Web Services
GameStock provide shopping price comparison and a wide range of apps, web design, advertising and development projects. This website contains links to external advertiser websites. Please read their help pages which relate to their sale of goods.
- Cash and Bank Transfer: Accepted once the project has been agreed.
- Debit & Credit Cards: The best way to pay at the checkout is by debit card. It's FREE and has a number of benefits including 3D Secure Authentication through your bank and Protected by Visa. You can pay with Visa, Master Card and through PayPal. Check the amount and number of items shown on the order summary page before completing checkout. The Secure Express Checkout uses Sage Pay to process cards. Payment is taken right away. Card details will not be saved.
- PayPal Checkout: PayPal can process card payments for non registered customers as well as confirmed. PayPal accept a wider range of Cards, including Maestro, American Express and PayPal Buy Now Pay Later Finance (see site for credit terms and eligibility).
- Over the phone payments: Not available.
- Cheques: Bank cheques and eCheques must clear before your project will be begin.
- Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5:30pm Mon-Fri, excluding Bank Holidays. Email us.
Before you place your online order you need to accept our terms and conditions which also requires your web browser to accept Cookies and runs on Java script. Make sure your browser allows pop ups from this website. If you face difficulties contact us or Tweet @gamestock. Terms & Conditions
- We aim to review orders the same day and keep you updated within 24 hours Mon-Fri (excl public holidays).
- You can check the status of your order by logging in: Go to >> My orders. Order processing updates occur manually. If you bought as a Guest or don't have a GameStock account or you weren't logged in, you won't have a viewable order history until you Register. You can also find your invoice order details in PayPal - depending on how you paid.
- We pay the Merchant fees when you use our checkout. Your debit card must be registered in the United Kingdom and the shipping address needs to be the card holder's address for your first order and subsequent orders during 60 days after the first transaction.
Add or change your Billing Address and Phone Number
This help page replaces all earlier revisions. Updated November 2017