Payment, Orders and Delivery
- Debit & Credit Cards: The best way to pay at the checkout is by debit card. It's FREE and has a number of benefits including 3D Secure Authentication through your bank and Protected by Visa. You can pay with Visa, Master Card and through PayPal. Check the amount and number of items shown on the order summary page before completing checkout. The Secure Express Checkout uses Sage Pay to process cards. Payment is taken right away. Card details will not be saved.
- PayPal handling fee: PayPal can take payment regardless of whether or not you have a PayPal account. PayPal accept a wider range of Cards, including Maestro and American Express - however PayPal apply a standard fee which can be costly on higher value goods.
- Over the phone payments: Not available.
- Cheques: Bank cheques and eCheques must clear before your goods will be dispatched.
- Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5:30pm Mon-Fri, excluding Bank Holidays. Email us.
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day by Royal Mail if your order is ready by 5pm.
- We make every effort to ensure your product is well packed, clearly addressed and arrives safely undamaged. If not let us know. Contact us.
- You must be aged 18 or over to order a PEGI 18 rated product.
- You can check the status of your order by logging in: Go to >> My orders. Order processing updates occur manually and outside of office hours the information may not be accurate. E.g items may have been dispatched and still show not ready. If you bought as a Guest or don't have a GameStock account or you weren't logged in, you won't have a viewable order history until you Register. You can also find your order details in PayPal or eBay or Amazon depending on how you ordered.
- We pay the Merchant fees when you use our checkout. Your debit card must be registered in the United Kingdom and the shipping address needs to be the card holder's address for your first order and subsequent orders during 60 days after the first transaction.
Latest recommended posting dates for Christmas 2016 is 4pm Friday 23rd December 1st Class Special Delivery. Courier Deliveries stop on 22nd.
- FREE Delivery : 2-3 working days, including Saturday (RM).
- Last Post : Order before 5pm for same-day dispatch by 1st Class, 1-2 days delivery (Mon-Fri Excluding Bank Holidays). *Unless stated otherwise.
- Premium Delivery Upgrades : Items will be dispatched together as one consignment whenever possible. Usually dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri Excluding Bank Holidays).
- 1st Class : Royal Mail £1.24.
- 1st Signed : Royal Mail signed for, insured to £50 value. £2.34.
- Special Delivery : Royal Mail by 1pm Tracked, insured to £50 value. £7.50 per shipment, maximum weight of up to 1kg (Mon - Sat).
- Small Parcel : Mail orders which won't go through a letter box, weighing under 1kg can be upgraded to First Class by adding any 1st service.
- Email Delivery : Not all games are sent in the post. READ the title of your purchase and check: "Key Code Delivered by Email". Can't find our Email? Log in >> My Orders >> Get the Code.
- Courier : Under 1kg Next Working Day £8.50. Same day dispatch cut-off time 2pm.
- Hardware & Accessories : Game Consoles ship with Free Next Day Courier Delivery to Mainland UK (Mon-Fri Excluding Bank Holidays and the Scottish Highlands). Couriers can send Email or SMS notifications with a 1-hour timeslot on the day. Sorry we are no longer shipping Consoles offshore and to The Scottish Highlands. Non-mainland UK and Europe excluded from next day delivery policy. *Courier delivery mainland only -- choose Special Delivery for under urgent 1kg parcels (Mon-Sat).
- Delivery to an alternative address: You must use the correct delivery address at the time you order. We cannot change the delivery address after you order if you bought via one of our outlets. Your shipping address and order details are received in an email after successful checkout. Your shipping address must match the PayPal buyer address when going through PayPal for buyer and seller protection.
- Add or change your Shipping Address
- Incorrectly Addressed: on the order confirmation page. You can log in to check your shipping address. It is your responsibility. In particular the delivery name, building number, first line and postcode must be present and valid. Royal Mail take 3-4 weeks to return badly addressed mail; it might not be returned at all!
- We can ship to BFPO addresses in the UK and overseas, providing the total weight is under 1kg.
- Sorry, we don't send mail to PO Box Addresses.
- Pre-orders : Arrive by launch day, unless stated otherwise. Pre-order are subject to date change by the publisher.
- Back Orders: If an item in your order is on back order, we'll let you know within 24 hours Mon-Fri by email. You may cancel back orders or wait upto one week before we email you about the delay recommending to cancel the item.
- Missing items: Before reporting an item missing, ask your local sorting office in case no "Sorry you were out card" was dropped. Also your parcel might be with your neighbour, or left in a safe location or pre-arranged safe area such as near your porch. Please wait for 7 working days before reporting a missing item. More help and information can be found on the lost item help page. If you need more help, let us know and we'll do our best to resolve as quickly as possible. contact us. If we can't claim for a missing item, we can't issue a refund.
- Ordered Wrong Item: Occasionally mistakes happen. If you have bought the wrong format, contact us. If you have been sent a wrong item you must notify us immediately. In either case contact us as soon as possible.
- Countries we can ship to: UK and International via our outlets on eBay & Amazon.
- Find us fast on: eBay, GAME & Amazon: Orders bought through outlets must follow their guidelines and policies as well as ours. Why are our shop prices so much cheaper compared to Amazon and eBay: High advertising fees are built into our listings on Amazon and eBay which increase the price by 22% to make selling sustainable on prominent sites.