Love film noir? Love mystery novels, but want influence over the plot? Get your detective head on for Last Window: The Secret of Cape West which launches exclusively on Nintendo DS family of consoles on 17th September 2010. Those familiar with Hotel Dusk: Room 215 on Nintendo DS will remember Kyle Hyde - the dark and mysterious character who now returns in Last Window: The Secret of Cape West for another quest to discover the truth.
Last Window is a thrilling and challenging interactive novel packed with hidden mysteries which players must unravel one piece at a time. Just like a great book, players will not only need to hold the Nintendo DS vertically, they will find the ever-twisting storyline so captivating they’ll not want to put it down.
That, however, is where the similarities end – here you can actually influence how the story develops! Decisions you make throughout the game will alter Kyle’s journey and result in different outcomes in the storyline.
Explore Frequently Bought Items
- PS4 Slim 500GB Console With Gran Turismo Sport
- PlayStation VR Headset PS4
- New Nintendo 3DS XL Pearl White Console
- PS4 Slim 500GB Console Gold with 2 Controllers
- Nintendo Switch Console With Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo 2DS XL - Black And Turquoise
- Lenovo 10 Inch Official Tablet Case
- Xbox One S 500GB Storm Grey Console
- X-Rocker Adrenaline Gaming Chair PS4 & Xbox One
- Official Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
- PS4 Slim Bundle with Overwatch
- Tom Clancy's The Division Gold Edition PS4