Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 sees the return of the multi-award winning franchise complete with an abundance of new features and quality improvements. PES 17 aims to retain its title of 'Best Sports Game' for a third year, as voted across the world at games shows and by major media outlets in 2014 and 2015.
- Real Touch - Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them, dictating flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball
- Precise Pass - Combining Real Touch and real ball physics, passing is an art form in PES 2017. The pass that is made on the best situation and timing will generate a perfect trajectory
- Authentic Visuals - Visuals have seen a major upgrade. Nothing has been left untouched, from player models, lighting, crowds, pitch and stadiums totally revamped. Never has a game looked so real
- Natural Player Movement - Hundreds of new animations bring the players and goalkeepers to life
- Goal Keeping - Keepers see a great jump in quality through added motions and animations, creating the most agile keepers in PES history
- Total Team Control - Users can instantly change the attacking and defending mentality of the team, which can be tweaked and carefully controlled with simple controls
- Advanced Instructions - Strategies such as tiki-taka and heavy man-mark can be set in "Advanced Instructions", which adds huge variety in how you plan to win
- Corner Kick Control - Control the defensive strategies on a set piece, such as marking zonal or man-marking. Offensive options also included such as specific player movement
- Adaptive AI - For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play. For PES 2017 Adaptive AI will change sports games forever.