Experience new worlds
Don’t just play. Live the game: From the moment you slip on PlayStation VR, the new Virtual Reality system for PlayStation 4, you’ll experience games in an entirely new way. You’ll be at the centre of the action, living every detail of extraordinary new worlds – and you’ll feel like you’re actually inside the game.
Never standing still
PlayStation innovation: PlayStation has always delivered experiences beyond our imagination, from 3D gaming to augmented reality. That heritage takes a leap forward with PS VR. Now, you can step beyond the screen and climb into the game.
Play it, live it
Feel like you’re really there: You’ve played games that have made you lose track of time. But what about games that make you forget where you are? That’s what PS VR will do, immersing you in the game with an unparalleled sense of presence.
Plug & Play!
Just plug in and play: PS VR is powered by PlayStation 4, so you can simply connect the two and step into new experiences in seconds. Please note: you’ll need a PS4 system and a PlayStation Camera to enjoy PS VR.
- Display method: OLED
- Panel size: 5.7 inches
- Panel resolution: 1920 x RGB x 1080 (960 x RGB x 1080 per eye)
- Refresh rate: 120Hz, 90Hz
- Field of view: Approximately 100 degrees
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope
- Connection interface: HDMI, USB
- Dimensions (Length / Width / Height / Weight): Approx. 355mm × 265mm × 210mm. 3.7 kgs
- PlayStation VR headset
- Processor unit
- Stereo earbuds
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- AC adaptor and power cord
- PS VR headset connection adaptor
- Demo disc
Demo Disc for UK/EU
- DRIVECLUB VR - Evolution Studios
- PlayStation VR Worlds - London Studio.
- RIGS Mechanized Combat League - Guerrilla Games
- Tumble VR - Supermassive Games
- Battlezone - Rebellion
- EVE: Valkyrie - CCP
- Wayward Sky - Uber Entertainment
- Headmaster - Frame Interactive
What else you'll need:
- PS4 System
- PlayStation 4 Camera
- PS Move Controller(s) (Optional, required by some games)