Terms of Service: Web Services and Packages
This website is owned and operated by Gamestock LTD. Please read the terms & conditions before using our site. By using this site you are agreeing to be bound by these terms & conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms at our discretion. We may not always be able to notify you. You can stay informed of important changes by following us on Twitter, or Facebook and subscribing to Email news.
This website contains affiliate links to external advertiser websites. Please read their terms and conditions which relate to their products.
Our Design and Web Services
- We aim to review orders the same day and keep you updated within 24 hours Mon-Fri (excl public holidays).
- Log in and check the status of your order. Be sure to use the same email address as per the order confirmation email invoice. Check and update your Billing Address.
- Tasks which involve third party products and services often need delegate access granted by you, to your account temporarily. Without access we may not be able to complete the task.
- If a technical problem needs escalating to first-line product support, this is unfortunately beyond our control. Most support is dealt with ASAP, but can take longer.
- We make every effort to ensure your product is suitable for the purpose. If not let us know.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter an agreement with us.
- Cancellation requests must be received before agreed work commences.
- Agreed work means: You the customer, enter a binding electronic contract to pay the agreed invoice amount to GameStock LTD for the task(s), product(s) and service required.
- Refunds vary, product purchases have a 14 day cooling off period.
- Once bespoke software, source code, or time-spent on a task has been completed / downloaded / emailed, it is non-refundable.
- Products, services, rights to access, and of use provided by other entities becomes the customer's responsibility when our task is complete, you take control. Violating their terms of service, might result in the termination of your account(s) product(s) or service(s), for which we take no responsibility.
- Please be aware domain names are leased and never owned permanently. Also, many .UK domain names are reserved but not actually available, if somebody owns already owns the .Co.Uk, Nominet the governing body in the UK, will not allow somebody else to purchase it. Ownership and domain name disputes are dealt with through Nominet.
- Content is protected by copyright law. You agree all material provided to us is yours to use and does not infringe on patents, copyright or trademarks for which you are not permitted to use.
- Order Status: You can check the status of your order by logging in. Order processing status updates occur manually and outside of office hours the information may not be accurate. You can also find your order status by using PayPal or eBay, depending on how you ordered. If we can't cancel products bought through our partners, we can't issue a refund.
- 12 Months Warranty: Our products come with 1-year FREE warranty.
- Cancellation Policy: It's ok if you want to cancel your order before work starts. Just let us know.
- Pending Payments from PayPal eCheque: All purchases remain on hold until payment has cleared. Once payment has cleared, the order will be processed and is only accepted once approved.
- Disclaimer: Our services are provided as is, and may be unavailable from time to time. Information may not always be accurate, product information can change over time. If you have found an error or discrepancy please report it and we will endeavour to rectify a solution. GameStock accept no liability for loss or damage or the trades and transactions you may enter into with others.
- From time to time technology problems may cause issues outside of our control. We shall endeavor to rectify issues as soon as practically possibly.
- When using external links from our website we give no guarantees, and take no responsibility of their content and representations online.
- You can freely disable adverts by logging in to this website. On your subscriptions page tick No Adverts.
- Any person can write a review on our website. Their credibility, anonymity and opinions are provided as is.
- The content on this website may be controversial, wrong or outdated. Seek further advice if in doubt.
- Antisocial behaviour will result in your account being shut down permanently.
- Attempted hacking or fraud will result in your account being closed.
- Unfortunately Email Filtering has become more unreliable year after year since. We can no longer guarantee delivery to Hotmail or any Microsoft email addresses. Microsoft block nearly 4.5 billion emails per day as of June 2017. We recommend switching to Gmail.
- If you receive un-ordered item(s) from GameStock please return them for a reward. Enclose a note to: GameStock LTD, 2 Grange Close, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 0AH. Thank you for your co-operation.
Thank you for reading these terms and hope you find our website helpful. Updated: 11:11:2017
See here for the older TOS effective Sept 2014 - Sept 2017